Friday 27 December 2013

Day 1: LOS ANGELES

For me summer has always been a time that I look forward too, even in the great depths of winter and from the miserable London weather, so I was ecstatic when the holidays had finally begun.

 My family and I had spent roughly 2 weeks in Calgary, Canada and were heading to spend a few nights in LA (which we realized later on was not the best plan since it take much longer than a few days to see the whole of LA- but we tried our very best to!)


The City of Stars

I could see the lights of LA shining bright just before we landed which was most truly beautiful. I knew then I wanted to discover the city as much as I could and make the most of my time since I had been counting down to that very moment for months. 

Priyanka xx



 

No comments :

Post a Comment