Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014

2014...wow is that not really strange?

I have a really good feeling about this year, I just want to make it a magical year that I can remember. Normally I wish away the days until a big event or something exciting but I have decided that I really want everyday to count.

So here are my resolutions...

Live for the present and smile!

Time, time, time. It's something we all want for to last longer but there is nothing else like the present. I always forget that the best time to do something is NOW! I really want, and I will really try, to make every second to count and to make it amazing...by just having fun and not caring what others think, because at the end of the day, it's me whose having the fun and making memories!

Find a new hobby:

This year I really want to build on my personality, to discover what kind of things I enjoy and what I dislike, find my inner passion and to unleash my (inner beast and...) interesting and creative side for everyone to see. I know that I would really like to take up photography and possibly even skateboarding /penny boarding, since it seems like a pretty awesome thing to do, especially for a girl. Taking up new things will probably be difficult at the beginning but I'm up for challenges. Bring it on!

Speak up!

 I have always been a quite girl, well that's what everyone thinks (except if you ask my friends they would give you a very different answer!) but I am tired of hearing the same old attention seeking voices in class. My aim is to talk freely to everyone, all the time and express my opinions and answers so that I do 'participate' more everyday, instead of watching, and become a much more confident girl.

Keep being active and healthy: 

I am generally a healthy and active person, I like to exercise at least 3 times a week or more and watch what I'm eating. However, this year its a new me and I want to push the limits! Taking up running with my dad and yoga at home could make my goals even higher and motivate me to do anything, since fitness is for both the mind and the body!

I'm going to try my best to keep to my New Year's resolutions this year and make it a very exciting time! 

I hope this has given you some ideas for yourself, what resolutions are you keeping? 

Priyanka xx




No comments :

Post a Comment